Resident Login

Create a resident account
image of FAQs Photography by Peter Clarke


What is an Owners Corporation?

An Owners Corporation (formerly body corporate) manages the common property of a residential, commercial, retail, industrial or mixed use property development.  You are likely to be a member of an Owners Corporation if you own a flat, apartment or unit. The Owners Corporations Act 2006 sets out the laws, duties and powers of owners corporations.

What does my Owners Corporation do?

An Owners Corporation is responsible for carry out the functions and duties of the Owners Corporation Act 2006 including the following;
  • Manage and administer the common property
  • Repair and maintain the common property, fixtures and services
  • Maintain the required insurance
  • Raise fees from the lot owners to meet financial obligations
  • Prepare financial statements and keep financial records

I’m locked out of my apartment? What do I do?

If you are locked out of your apartment, please call our resident locksmith:

Wynns Locksmiths

9495 1122


The cost of a callout from this locksmith will range from $165.00 - $280.00 depending on the time of day/weekend etc. This will be at your cost and payable upon callout.

Proof of residence/identity will be required for security purposes. The locksmith will be required to forward details/id photos to the Building Manager.

Please ensure you avoid being locked out of your apartment, take keys with you when going to the refuse room etc. Please do not disturb other residents in their apartments if you are locked out as this can pose safety and security issues.


My swipe/fob/remote is not working, please help?

Please contact please contact Engine Property Group on 1800 364 463. On many occasions swipes that have not been used for a long period of time can be deactivated for security purposes. If a swipe has been deactivated incorrectly it will be reactivated. If a swipe/fob or remote fails it will need to be replaced at the cost of the occupier. Please contact Engine Property Group ( 1800 364 463) to start the process of obtaining new swipes/fobs/remotes if required.

I need to order additional Keys/swipes/FOBS/Remotes?

Owners and or Managing agents wishing to order additional keys, swipes, fobs or remotes must first register an account on the Belle Apartments Website.  Registered users will be able to access the online access device order form through the members area.

Tenants wishing to order additional keys, access devices or remotes must contact their managing agent directly to arrange.

What is the procedure for moving into/out of Belle Apartments?

It is a firm requirement that all moves into/out of Belle Apartments are booked and confirmed prior to making any move arrangements. Please contact Engine Property Group to request a move in or move out.

How do visitors access the building?

  • Visitors must use the intercom keypad adjacent to the front entrance to enter the apartment number.
  • Two way voice intercom permits visitors to communicate and be viewed by the resident.
  • Upon verification, the apartment resident allows access to the visitor by pressing the (Insert Key Function) on the apartment intercom, which opens the lobby entrance and deactivate the lift security to the apartment’s level.
  • Visitors enter the lift, and presses button for floor number. The only available floor to the visitor will be the one that has been provided by the resident.
  • For the visitor to exit, they must press the call button in the lift lobby, the visitor enters the lift and presses the button marked G, and the lift will go to ground level. The visitor can exit through the foyer door via the press to exit button.
Residents are not to permit access to any unauthorised visitors to Belle Apartments.

Is there Visitor Parking Onsite?

The is no visitor parking onsite.

Residents are advised to ensure their guests seek alternative parking arrangements.

What do I do with Rubbish (Hard waste, General & Recycling)?

Garbage disposal

Household garbage

In the tower, the garbage chute is located in rubbish chute room on each apartment level.

TO PREVENT DAMAGE OR BLOCKAGE TO RUBBISH CHUTE DO NOT place newspapers, umbrellas, bedding, glass bottles, cigarettes, cartons, coat hangers, brooms, mops, large plastic wrappings from furniture, white goods, any sharp objects, hot liquid or ashes, oil, unwrapped vacuum dust, syringes, paint and solvents, car parts, chemicals, corrosive and flammable items, soil, timber, bricks or other building materials, recyclables, etc. DOWN THE CHUTE.

Ensure waste placed down the chute is in SMALL, SEALED, STRONG PLASTIC BAGS.

Glass, newspapers and all other recyclables are to be lodged in the recycle bins located on the Carpark Levels, which will be collected by cleaning staff. Broken glass (wrapped), crockery, sharp objects, cartons and large rubbish bags MUST be taken down to the Carpark PERSONALLY and placed inside the allocated garbage bins.

Please ensure your household rubbish is in strong and properly sealed plastic bags prior to placing in the rubbish chute, preventing spillage and odours. It’s a long way down and the rubbish can break out of the garbage bags creating a mess and causing a health risk to those cleaning the chute or in the near vicinity of the rubbish chute at the time.

Do not leave rubbish in bags outside your apartment door, balconies, or the floor in the garbage area.


A recyclables collection area is located on all Carpark Levels near the lift foyer. Recycle Bins will be collected regularly by cleaning staff.

All cardboard boxes and packaging must be broken down and neatly packed in the appropriate recycling areas. Removalists must return to collect empty boxes.

Items that will be collected for recycling are:

  • Paper magazines and cardboard (please flatten boxes)

  • Aluminium and steel cans

  • All hard plastic containers

  • Glass bottles and Jars

  • Milk and Juice cartons

Clean the items before depositing in recycle bins.

Batteries, plastic bags, ceramics, light globes are not recyclable.

Do not place recyclables in plastic bags.

The waste management contractors DO NOT take contaminated recyclables.

Removalist waste & large packaging

Your removalist company should dispose of waste and packaging generated during the moving in process.

Waste and packaging generated upon delivery of new furniture and fittings should be taken directly to the B1 Bin Room.

Hard waste

Residents are advised to make alternative arrangements for Hardwaste collection.

Hard waste collection can be arranged privately with the Buildings Waste Contractor. To book, phone

Kartaway – 1300 362 362

Hard rubbish includes:

  • household white goods and electrical appliances such as fridges, dishwashers, washing machines (doors must be removed) and televisions

  • hot-water services

  • broken furniture

  • mattresses


Please do not leave hard rubbish in any common areas, i.e. floor lobbies, basement, car park levels or ground floor entry lobbies or waste management area etc.

Do we have a list for Service Authorities (Gas, Electricity, Water)?

Contact list for Service Authorities.

It has been considered appropriate to provide a contact list for all relevant service authorities. The contact details are as follows;

Service Authority Contact Details
Lighting & Power OC Energy  1300 49 40 80 (new connections can be completed online at )
Gas Origin 1300 661 544
Water Yarra Vally Water 1300 853 811
Telephone Telstra or other provider  
Pay TV Foxtel 13 17 87

Can I smoke within my apartment?

Smoking is not permitted at any time in or on any part of the Common Property for Belle Apartments at any time.

Smoking in the building may result in the fire alarm and/or sprinklers activating. A false alarm call where the MFB attends can incur a fee of approximately $5,000. This will be invoiced directly to the resident identified as responsible.

Air conditioning Units

Air Con units are the responsibility of the individual lot to maintain.


Air Conditioning units have filters and electrical components that should be serviced and cleaned regularly. Failure to undertake preventative maintenance can cause damage to the compressor or fan within the system. If you have a split or single system air conditioner, the filters should be cleaned once a month in winter and every week or two in high use months according to manufacturer’s specifications – depending on your unit, information should be included in your apartment manual. Compressors require annual servicing by a qualified technician electrician.


Requires the approval of the Owners Corporation

Property managed by 
property managed by engine